I have another very simple casserole dish I wanted to share. This was my mother's Roast Beef Casserole that we ate for years. Just a few basic ingredients that can be combined and improvised as to one's taste.
1. Take enough rice for 6 – 8 servings, any rice, she used long grain wild rice. Set that boiling away.
2. Take (2) cups of cubed roast beef and put in a pan, with butter or oil and brown. You can add chopped onions for flavor.
3. Steam about two cups of peas, cut carrots, and corn kernels.
4. When everything is cooked, combine into a casserole dish and mix together.
5. Once mixed, top with one can of cream or celery soup or Parmesan cheese and bake for 20 minutes, then it’s ready to serve.
Hope you enjoy,